1. We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God in the original
text and the only rule of faith and practice. II Timothy 3:16‑17.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14.
3. We believe that the universe originated by the creative act of God as revealed in Holy Scripture,
and that the form of every kind of life was fixed at the time of its creation. Genesis 1:1; John 1:1‑3.
4. We believe in the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless
life, in His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father,
and in His visible return in power and glory. Colossians 1:13‑20.
5. We believe that all men are lost and sinful, and that salvation is received by the grace of God
through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and by the act of regeneration of life by the Holy
Spirit. Romans 3:23‑26; Titus 3:5.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and Man. I Timothy 2:5.
7. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a
godly life. Romans 8:9.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrections of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the
resurrection of eternal life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ through the power of the
Holy Spirit as established in the Bible. John 17:20‑23; I Corinthians 12:12‑13.
10. We believe that support and participation in the task of fulfilling the great commission is the
responsibility of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:19‑20.
Enrollment forms have been updated and are ready to be downloaded for your convenience. We look forward to seeing you.